Instead of doing your shopping on Amazon.com, switch to their donation site Smile.Amazon.com and select Napa County Historical Society as your charitable organization. By shopping through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to NCHS. No muss, no fuss!
Here’s how to get set up:
- Go to smile.amazon.com and log into your account if you’re not already.
- At the top left, click on Account & Lists. Under Your Account, click Your AmazonSmile.
- Follow the instructions to set up your AmazonSmile account.
- When given the option to choose a charity, search for Napa County Historical Society.
- That’s it!
Want to support the archives and research library in a tangible way? Give a specific donation to help us buy new conservation and preservation supplies.
- Archival Book Repair Tape x1: $10.95
- Label Protectors 1000/roll x1: $45.88
- Micro spatula x3: $10.95 (or $32.85)
- Archival weights – small x4: $13.95 (or $55.80)
- Document Boxes – large x10: $12.65 (or $126.50)
- Document Boxes – small x10: $11.45 (or $114.50)
- Newspaper Storage Boxes x10: $22.95 (or $229.50)
- Rolled Map Storage Boxes x10: $67.20 (or $672.00)
To make a financial donation click the donate icon below or call 707.224.1739.
NCHS accepts paper-based materials such as documentary artifacts, books, manuscripts, photographs, and periodicals relating to the history of Napa County. Generally, we do not accept objects or any materials not directly or indirectly related to Napa County and its residents. Exceptions made on a case-by-case basis.
Fill out the contact form below with a description of your items for review by the Research Librarian.